sbc3r26: LB provisioning VPD page, provisioning type

Mark Evans Mark.Evans at wdc.com
Mon Jan 24 07:07:01 PST 2011

* "Mark Evans" <Mark.Evans at wdc.com>
*
Hi Doug,
I'm not sure what happened.  I started to set up the field in the table,
then I didn't finish with the "straddle" operation and typing in the name.
I'll correct this in the next revision of the draft standard.  In the
meantime, the PROVISIONING TYPE field is in bits 2 to 0 in byte 6 in the
Logical Block Provisioning VPD page.
Please feel free to call or send an email to me with any comments or
questions that you have about this stuff.
Regards,
Mark Evans
Western Digital Corporation
5863 Rue Ferrari