Possible use of "Letter Ballot" time after Irvine Plenary

Ralph Weber roweber at IEEE.org
Thu Jan 6 11:49:33 PST 2011

* Ralph Weber <roweber at ieee.org>
*
I would like to use the time T10 normally reserves for
Letter Ballot work (what is left of the afternoon following
the Thursday Plenary) for a scan of SPC-4. With a little
luck this should not take more than an hour.
The goal is to find a handful of editorial changes that need
to be made globally. Armed with this information, I can turn
a few editorial-only SPC-4 revisions in which these tweaks
are applied, and everybody can look at them before the SPC-4
Letter Ballot (planned for later this year).
If anybody knows of a more productive use of the time,
I will be happy to step aside. Otherwise, the style
gnomes should plan on convening a half-hour or so after
the T10 Plenary adjourns.
All the best,
.Ralph
* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org