[MtFuji] Posted: change of MediaRemoval event

Atishay Kumar Atishay.Kumar at microsoft.com
Tue Feb 22 15:22:55 PST 2011

* Atishay Kumar <Atishay.Kumar at Microsoft.com>
*
Thank you Katata-san.
I also want to thank ODD manufacturers for sharing their findings on LoChange
and MediaRemoval.
May I request fuji group members to update their findings and add what
response is generated for Test Unit Ready  in following cases
* Logical unit is busy detecting media
* Incompatible media has been detected
* correct media has been detected
Thanks,