[MtFuji] Teleconference proposal 2/8 (JP) 2/7 (US)

Atishay Kumar Atishay.Kumar at Microsoft.com
Mon Feb 7 16:21:29 PST 2011

Attachment #1: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r1102073_zpodd_project_review_-_final.pptx">zpodd_project_review_-_final.pptx</a>

Hello Katata-san,
Thank you for posting the feedback. Let us discuss it in the meeting.
We also received some feedback on the slide deck and updated few slides. New
slide deck is attached. Could you replace the slides on the ftp site with the
latest slides.
Talk to you soon.
Thanks,
Atishay
-----Original Message-----
From: keiji_katata at post.pioneer.co.jp
[mailto:keiji_katata at post.pioneer.co.jp]
Sent: Sunday, February 06, 2011 9:52 PM
To: Atishay Kumar
Cc: mtfuji5 at avc-pioneer.com; Eschmann, Michael K
(michael.k.eschmann at intel.com); Mayes, Barrett N (barrett.n.mayes at intel.com);
Kalowsky, Daniel; t10 at t10.org; keiji_katata at post.pioneer.co.jp; Leete, Brian
A (brian.a.leete at intel.com)
Subject: RE: [MtFuji] Teleconference proposal 2/8 (JP) 2/7 (US)
Hello Atishay and all,
I think we may have confusion about Event Support and Event Generation. We
may confirm the current implementation. And we should discuss the required
implementation based on document description.
I posted Pioneer study. I think this area may be same with MMC5.
 /Mtfuji_8/Proposal/Feb11/MandatoryEventGene_Pio.doc">ftp.avc-pioneer.com>/Mtfuji_8/Proposal/Feb11/MandatoryEventGene_Pio.doc
Best regards,
Keiji Katata
PIONEER CORP.