[MtFuji] Teleconference proposal 2/8 (JP) 2/7 (US)

keiji_katata at post.pioneer.co.jp keiji_katata at post.pioneer.co.jp
Sun Feb 6 21:51:50 PST 2011

* keiji_katata at post.pioneer.co.jp
*
Hello Atishay and all,
I think we may have confusion about Event Support and Event Generation. We
may
confirm the current implementation. And we should discuss the required
implementation based on document description.
I posted Pioneer study. I think this area may be same with MMC5.
 /Mtfuji_8/Proposal/Feb11/MandatoryEventGene_Pio.doc">ftp.avc-pioneer.com>/Mtfuji_8/Proposal/Feb11/MandatoryEventGene_Pio.doc
Best regards,
Keiji Katata
PIONEER CORP.
* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org