No meeting: [MtFuji] Teleconference Announcement 2/4

keiji_katata at post.pioneer.co.jp keiji_katata at post.pioneer.co.jp
Thu Feb 3 05:33:14 PST 2011

* keiji_katata at post.pioneer.co.jp
*
Hello all,
The teleconference at 2/4 is can seled.
Atishay, we may not need to rush so much. We will face to face meeting at
Seattle.
So please send your study result about action items.
Sorry for delay of this Announcement.
Majordomo dose not transfer an email that has command word can cel.
Best regards,
Keiji Katata
PIONEER CORP.
Atishay Kumar <Atishay.Kumar at microsoft.com>@avc-pioneer.com on 2011/02/03
11:19:11
mtfuji5 at avc-pioneer.com$B$KJV?.$7$F$/$@$5$$(B
$BAw?.<T(B:	  owner-mtfuji5 at avc-pioneer.com
$B08 at h(B:  "mtfuji5 at avc-pioneer.com" <mtfuji5 at avc-pioneer.com>
cc:    "t10 at t10.org" <t10 at t10.org>, "Eschmann, Michael K
       (michael.k.eschmann at intel.com)" <michael.k.eschmann at intel.com>,
"Leete,
       Brian A (brian.a.leete at intel.com)" <brian.a.leete at intel.com>,
"Kalowsky,
       Daniel" <daniel.kalowsky at intel.com>, "Mayes, Barrett N
       (barrett.n.mayes at intel.com)" <barrett.n.mayes at intel.com>
$B7oL>(B:  RE: [MtFuji] Teleconference Announcment 2/4
Hello Fuji Group and Katata-san,
I did reach out to Fuji chair, Katata-san, and inform that I would not be
able
to make it but wanted to send it out to wider audience.
I am sorry to say that I misread the email about Fuji meeting. I can't make
it
to the teleconference as proposed. Could we postpone the conference to
Tuesday
2/8, 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM Japan time which is Monday 2/7, 5 PM - 9PM Pacific
Time.
Thanks,
Atishay