[MtFuji] Teleconference Announcment 2/4

Atishay Kumar Atishay.Kumar at microsoft.com
Wed Feb 2 18:19:11 PST 2011

* Atishay Kumar <Atishay.Kumar at Microsoft.com>
*
Hello Fuji Group and Katata-san,
I did reach out to Fuji chair, Katata-san, and inform that I would not be
able to make it but wanted to send it out to wider audience.
I am sorry to say that I misread the email about Fuji meeting. I can't make
it to the teleconference as proposed. Could we postpone the conference to
Tuesday 2/8, 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM Japan time which is Monday 2/7, 5 PM - 9PM
Pacific Time.
Thanks,
Atishay