Copy Offload meetings conflict

Knight, Frederick Frederick.Knight at netapp.com
Tue Feb 1 05:47:22 PST 2011

Formatted message: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r1102010_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</a>

We are not able to change the existing meetings (Feb 4, Feb 18), but I
have added an additional meeting on Tuesday, March 1 at 9AM - 11AM
Pacific time (to try to accommodate both west coasters and the Israel
team).
In addition to 11-059
(http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=d&f=11-059r0.pdf) we have now been
given the opportunity to examine several other copy offload proposal
documents:
11-077 - XCOPYv2: Copy Offload with Extended Copy (Introduction) -
(http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=d&f=11-077r0.pdf)
11-078 - XCOPYv2: Basic Extended Copy Upgrades -
(http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=d&f=11-078r0.pdf)
11-079 - XCOPYv2: Byte Aglomoration Objects - Creation and Usage - (TBD)
11-080 - XCOPYv2: Byte Aglomoration Objects Tokens - (TBD)
		Fred