SPL-2 letter ballot closes Monday Dec 19th

John Lohmeyer lohmeyer at t10.org
Thu Dec 15 12:25:41 PST 2011

* John Lohmeyer <lohmeyer at t10.org>
*
T10 voting members:
I have not yet received an SPL-2 ballot from the following organizations:
  Brocade
  Hewlett-Packard Company
  Intel Corporation
  LSI Corporation
  Oracle
  PMC-Sierra
  Seagate Technology
  Western Digital Corporation
  Xyratex
I suspect that all of these organizations are busily working on their
comments. But just in case you are not receiving the automated reminders, I
thought a friendly reminder would be a good idea. The letter ballot closes at
12 noon Mountain Standard Time on Monday December 19, 2011. You can vote at:
  http://www.t10.org/members/11-511r0.htm
George Penokie, the SPL-2 project editor, prefers to receive your comments in
fdf format, however ASCII is also acceptable. If you do not include ASCII
comments in your ballot form, then please email your comments to me and copy
George Penokie <George.Penokie at lsi.com>.
Thanks!
John
John Lohmeyer		       Email: lohmeyer at t10.org
LSI Corp.		       Voice: +1-719-533-7560
4420 ArrowsWest Dr.		Cell: +1-719-338-1642
Colo Spgs, CO 80907
* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org