Formatting error in sbc3r29

Mark Evans Mark.Evans at wdc.com
Thu Dec 8 06:30:42 PST 2011

* Mark Evans <Mark.Evans at wdc.com>
*
Hello,
Thanks for your observation and comment.  This error has previously been
identified and is on the list of items for correction in the next draft
revision of SBC-3.
In future, you may always use the T10 reflector to highlight this type of
error, or you may email the editor of the relevant draft standard directly at
the email address on the first page of the draft.
Please feel free to call or send an email to me with any comments or
questions that you have about this stuff.
Please feel free to call or send an email to me with any comments or
questions that you have about this stuff.
Regards,
Mark Evans
Western Digital Corporation
5863 Rue Ferrari