Formatting error in sbc3r29

Leonid Podolny leonid.podolny at xtremio.com
Wed Dec 7 23:50:27 PST 2011

* Leonid Podolny <leonid.podolny at xtremio.com>
*
Good morning,
I'm not sure if this is the right place to report minor errors in
documents. If it's not, please point me to such place.
There is a minor formatting error in SBC, that makes the understanding a
bit more difficult.
If I'm not mistaken, in 5.3.1, in the list of what is supposed to happen
after the successful unit format of non-fully provisioned devices (i.e.
at the bottom of the page 88 in sbc3r29.pdf), the items C) and D) should
actually be sub-items of the item B) and not items in their own right.
* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org