Binary multiple units (was Re: Posted: updated change history#2)

Kevin D Butt kdbutt at us.ibm.com
Thu Aug 25 12:22:10 PDT 2011

Formatted message: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r1108254_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</a>

MMC-6 group.  Please refer to the T10 Style Guide (10-316r6) clause 3.5.2
Units of measure
This clearly spells out the difference in terminology that should be used
in T10 standards for Decimal powers and Binary powers.
Thanks,
Kevin D. Butt
Data Protection & Retention
MS 6TYA, 9000 S. Rita Rd., Tucson, AZ 85744
Tel: 520-799-5280
Fax: 520-799-2723 (T/L:321)
Email address: kdbutt at us.ibm.com
http://www-03.ibm.com/servers/storage/