binary format list log parameters and ascii list log parameters

Kevin D Butt kdbutt at us.ibm.com
Wed Aug 17 11:57:55 PDT 2011

Formatted message: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r1108174_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</a>

We have a log page, the Current service information log page where each
parameter contains a number of descriptors where some fields are binary
and others a ascii.  No thresholding or anything more than reporting
information for service personnel.
Thanks,
Kevin D. Butt
Data Protection & Retention
MS 6TYA, 9000 S. Rita Rd., Tucson, AZ 85744
Tel: 520-799-5280
Fax: 520-799-2723 (T/L:321)
Email address: kdbutt at us.ibm.com
http://www-03.ibm.com/servers/storage/