binary format list log parameters and ascii list log parameters

Ralph Weber roweber at IEEE.org
Wed Aug 17 09:46:10 PDT 2011

* Ralph Weber <roweber at ieee.org>
*
Is it fair to assume that the difference between ASCII data
and binary data is not of interest to the SMC working group?
All the best,
.Ralph

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org