Question about ROD token "well-known" type

Joseph Glider gliderj at almaden.ibm.com
Thu Apr 21 14:14:02 PDT 2011

Formatted message: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r1104210_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</a>

I am wondering about the 'well-known ROD token type' as mentioned on page
4 of the 11-080 proposal. There is no description of how this is used,
except to say this: Editor’s Note: First two bytes of the type currently
indicate the token format, except for FF which is for exceptions. For the
well-known SBC-3 tokens, see 11-059.
But I can't find any mention of this in the 11-059 doc.
Can somebody point me in the right direction?
Jody Glider
STSM, Storage Systems and Servers Research
Tieline: 457-1853
External: 408-927-1853