[MtFuji] Posted: April agenda & ZPE proposal

keiji_katata at post.pioneer.co.jp keiji_katata at post.pioneer.co.jp
Mon Apr 18 19:19:26 PDT 2011

* keiji_katata at post.pioneer.co.jp
*
Thank you Horiuchi san,
Keiji Katata
PIONEER CORP.
"Y.Horiuchi" <jl01881 at jcom.home.ne.jp>@avc-pioneer.com on 2011/04/19 11:03:16
mtfuji5 at avc-pioneer.com$B$KJV?.$7$F$/$@$5$$(B
$BAw?.<T(B:	  owner-mtfuji5 at avc-pioneer.com
$B08 at h(B:  mtfuji5 at avc-pioneer.com
cc:    "t10 at t10.org" <t10 at t10.org>, keiji_katata at post.pioneer.co.jp
$B7oL>(B:  RE: [MtFuji] Posted: April agenda & ZPE proposal
Katata-san,
I'll check Hotel equipment in Apr/21, then If there is good enough to
perform,
I'll send out the dial in and web meeting informaiton.
Harai-san,  Plsease ask conference phone and internet access by Hotel.
regards
Y.Horiuchi
---- keiji_katata at post.pioneer.co.jp $B$5$s$O=q$-$^$7$?(B:

> Hi Jason,
>
> Currently no, we do not have.
> I call for volunteer fort he dial in and web meeting	for the ZP portion on
4/22.

> I also call for volunteer for host of meeting for May and June.
>  May:  week of 16 in Japan, (creating rev.0.99)
>  June: week of 13 (15-16 or 16-17) in Vancouver or Seattle. (voting for
> rev.1.00)
>
> I have BDA meeting on June 20 at Vancouver.
> So June meeting at west side of US, Canada is very appreciated.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Keiji Katata
> PIONEER CORP.
>

> "Hawken, Jason" <Jason.Hawken at amd.com>@avc-pioneer.com on 2011/04/19
03:41:48
> mtfuji5 at avc-pioneer.com$B$KJV?.$7$F$/$@$5$$(B
> $BAw?.<T(B:     owner-mtfuji5 at avc-pioneer.com
>

> $B08 at h(B: "mtfuji5 at avc-pioneer.com" <mtfuji5 at avc-pioneer.com>
> cc:	"t10 at t10.org" <t10 at t10.org>
> $B7oL>(B: RE: [MtFuji] Posted: April agenda & ZPE proposal
>
> Katata-San:
>
> Will there be a dial in and web meeting for the ZP portion on 4/22?
>
> Jason

On

--
Y.Horiuchi ($BKYFb!!9/90!K(B