SCSI over PCIe architecture teleconference agenda

Elliott, Robert (Server Storage) Elliott at hp.com
Mon Apr 4 11:13:56 PDT 2011

Formatted message: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r1104041_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</a>

Today's SCSI over PCIe architecture teleconference agenda:
1. Project proposal updates
11-174r0 SOP : PTI, NVMe & SOP Annex relationship (Tim Symons, PMC)
11-045r2 Project Proposal: SCSI over PCIe architecture (SOP)(Rob Elliott, HP)
11-101r2 Project Proposal: PCI Express Transport Interface (PTI) (Steve
Johnson, LSI)
2. Technical topics
11-166r1 PTI Scatter Gather Elements and Lists (Steve Johnson, LSI)
11-173r0 Proposed PCI class code assignment for SOP Joe Foster and Rob
Elliott (HP)
11-169r0 SOP overflow and underflow handling (Rob Elliott, HP)
11-111r1 SCSI over PCIe (SOP) use cases (Rob Elliott, HP)
11-158r3 SOP - Proposed SOP draft (Neil Wanamaker, PMC)
11-157r1 SOP - (PTI) PCIe Transport Interface proposal (Ie-Wei Njoo, Tim
Symons, and Neil Wanamaker, PMC)
Per Curtis Stevens (WD), the meeting host:
Please do not dial into the conference first.  It is important that the WebEx
be started first.
The simplest way to join this meeting is to click the link:
https://premconf.webex.com/premconf/j.php?J=744770461.	If that does not
work, goto http://premconf.webex.com, select unlisted meeting under attend a
meeting in the left pane, and then enter the meeting number (744 770 461).
When the WebEx client starts, you will be asked for your name and E-Mail
address.  Please enter your name with your company name in parens (e.g.,
Curtis Stevens (WD)).
You will then be added to the teleconference.  At this point a second window
will appear with the Dial-in Information including an attendee ID#.  Dial the
conference, enter the meeting code, followed by the attendee ID.  It is
important that this step be followed.  The reason is that your phone will be
matched with your webex session.  Failure to do this will cause you to be
displayed twice in the participants panel.
I will be starting the WebEx about 30 minutes early to allow people time to
connect and start the meeting on time.
I have over 40 people who have RSVP'ed for this meeting.  I plan on muting
everyone.  In the participants panel there is a raise hand button.  If you
raise your hand I will unmute you.  I believe that this procedure will make
it easier to here the speaker and resulting conversations.  You will be able
to see that you are muted in the participants panel and will have the ability
to unmute yourself.  If you have not followed the instructions listed
previously, you will not know which phone is yours and will be unable to
activate your voice or raise the hand corresponding with your phone.