18-month-old discrepancy in SPC-4

Kevin D Butt kdbutt at us.ibm.com
Thu Sep 23 09:49:39 PDT 2010

Formatted message: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r1009231_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</a>

My company implemented the Power Transitions Log Page as specified in
SPC-4.
Kevin D. Butt
MS 6TYA, 9000 S. Rita Rd., Tucson, AZ 85744
Tel: 520-799-5280
Fax: 520-799-2723 (T/L:321)
Email address: kdbutt at us.ibm.com
http://www-03.ibm.com/servers/storage/
From:	Gerry Houlder <gerry.houlder at seagate.com>
To:	T10 Reflector <t10 at t10.org>
Date:	09/23/2010 08:40 AM
Subject:	Re: 18-month-old discrepancy in SPC-4
Sent by:	owner-t10 at t10.org
I believe the parameter codes must be restored to the values that were in
the accepted proposal. My company implemented those values based on its
acceptance by the T10 group. I apologize for not noticing the editorial
error earlier, but if you want the parameters changed to 1 through 4 then
a new proposal should be required.