SAT-3 r1 Posted

Mark Overby MOverby at nvidia.com
Wed Sep 15 09:56:12 PDT 2010

Formatted message: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r1009150_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</a>

A few nits and a couple of proposals remain unintegrated.
There are a couple of problems with the tables 135 and 136 not appearing in
the correct spot in the text. I'm yet unable to figure out what Frame is
doing to me, but there is an editors note.
10-181 and 09-141 remain unintegrated. 10-181 has a corrupt master visio that
I'm attempting to fix, I expect to have this in another rev before the next
meeting. 09-141 was missing the source material (I have now received it) so
it will be in the next revision.
I believe all other approved proposals have been integrated. If I missed one,
please send me a note and I'll investigate.
Thanks.
------
contain
confidential information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution
is prohibited.	If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by