LUICLR bit in Extended Inquiry Data

Kevin D Butt kdbutt at us.ibm.com
Thu Sep 9 09:12:30 PDT 2010

Formatted message: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r1009091_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</a>

Gerry,
The difference in your statement and my statement is that yours means all
logical units get cleared whereas my statement says only those logical
units accessible through that I_T nexus are cleared.  I believe your
statement is too much.
Kevin D. Butt
MS 6TYA, 9000 S. Rita Rd., Tucson, AZ 85744
Tel: 520-799-5280
Fax: 520-799-2723 (T/L:321)
Email address: kdbutt at us.ibm.com
http://www-03.ibm.com/servers/storage/