MMC6r02g : Location of Final Spec

John Lohmeyer lohmeyer at t10.org
Wed Oct 27 08:58:49 PDT 2010

* John Lohmeyer <lohmeyer at t10.org>
*
Atishay,
You can find the MMC-6 working draft by clicking on the Drafts button, which
is near the top of most pages. Then scroll down to the Multi-Media Commands
section:
  http://www.t10.org/drafts.htm#MMC_Family
There you will find a link to MMC-6:
  http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=f&f=mmc6r02g.pdf
MMC-6 is not quite "final"; it is at INCITS Management Review. It will then
go to INCITS Executive Board letter ballot for approval. Assuming MMC-6
passes, it then goes to ANSI's Board of Standards Review for ANSI approval.
Regards,
John
At 10/26/2010 08:31 PM, you wrote:
>Hello,
>
>I am looking for latest revision of MMC-6 on t10.org website but I was not
able to do so. Search results did not help. Could someone point me to the
doc?

John Lohmeyer		       Email: lohmeyer at t10.org
LSI Corp.		       Voice: +1-719-533-7560
4420 ArrowsWest Dr.		Cell: +1-719-338-1642
Colo Spgs, CO 80907
* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org