SAT-3 catastrophic failure

Mark Overby MOverby at nvidia.com
Fri Oct 15 16:46:07 PDT 2010

Formatted message: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r1010152_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</a>

At the T13 meeting, my laptop died in a horrible way and took out the hard
drive as well and as such I've lost all changes to SAT-3 since the current
posted rev. I expect to still be able to recover and get all of the
unintegrated proposals into the next rev before the November meeting, but it
will be tight.
Thanks in advance for your patience.
------
contain
confidential information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution
is prohibited.	If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by