October Mt.Fuji meeting announcement

Takaharu Ai ai.takaharu at jp.panasonic.com
Mon Oct 11 18:06:03 PDT 2010

* Takaharu Ai <ai.takaharu at jp.panasonic.com>
*
Hello Mt.Fuji people,
We, Panasonic, are pleased to announce next Mt.Fuji meeting at Tokyo
this month.
Followings are the meeting announcement.
Date	 : October 27, 2010
Time	 : 10:00-18:00 JST
Location : Meeting room #1, Panasonic Onari-mon P1 building
	   1-1-2, Shiba-koen, Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-8581, Japan
Registration:
	   Because of the security reason, re-registration is required
	   to enter into this building. If you would like to participate
	   in this meeting, please let me know two days prior to the
	   meeting.
I will inform the registered members of the detailed information of the
meeting facility.
I am looking forward to seeing you.
Best Regards,
Harry Ai