FW: RE: T10 Document Number Assigned (T10/10-284r2)

Penokie, George George.Penokie at lsi.com
Wed Nov 24 13:56:15 PST 2010

* "Penokie, George" <George.Penokie at lsi.com>
*
I have posted a new revision of the Coordination of SAS Device Power
Consumption (10-284r2), So if you get bored over Thanksgiving you will have
something exciting to read. There are a lot of changes, some major, from rev
1 so you will want might want to look over the whole thing.
Your PDF file will be posted at:
Normally, the posting/archiving process takes about 30 minutes.
> Bye for now,
> George Penokie
>
> LSI Corporation
> 3033 41st St. NW