telecon time for Aug. 9

Mark Overby MOverby at nvidia.com
Fri Jul 23 12:02:21 PDT 2010

Formatted message: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r1007230_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</a>

That would be appreciated.
On 7/22/10 10:25 AM, "Jim Hatfield" <James.C.Hatfield at seagate.com> wrote:
as chair of the SATA-IO digital group, I'd vote to change also.
I expect many people want to be at both meetings.
Thank You !!!
Jim Hatfield
Seagate Technology LLC
   e-mail:  James.C.Hatfield at seagate.com
   s-mail:  389 Disc Drive;  Longmont, CO 80503 USA
   voice:  720-684-2120
   fax....: 720-684-2711
On Thu, Jul 22, 2010 at 10:33 AM, John Geldman (jgeldman)