telecon time for Aug. 9

Gerry Houlder gerry.houlder at seagate.com
Thu Jul 22 06:52:17 PDT 2010

Formatted message: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r1007220_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</a>

This email is in reference to the telecon I have set up for reviewing the
proposal to add sanitize operations to the FORMAT command.
One T10 member pointed out that this time conflicts with a 9:00 am PST
telecon for SATA (several folks are likely to be interested in both topics),
and requests that I move the start time of my telecon to 10:00 am PST. I am
inclined to accept this request, but want to hear from folks on the
reflector is this change is better or not. If I don't see negative responses
to the time change within two days, I will change the start time to 10:00 am
PST on Aug. 9.