webex/ telecon info for sanitize proposal call (Monday Aug. 9)

Gerry Houlder gerry.houlder at seagate.com
Wed Jul 21 13:02:51 PDT 2010

Formatted message: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r1007210_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</a>

Sorry about the change from Wednesday to Monday. I discovered I have a
conflict with all days that week except Monday and changing to other weeks
(based on discussion at the July T10 Plenary meeting) would be bad for most
other folks. Here are the details.
Gerry Houlder invites you to attend this online meeting.
phone: 877-810-9442
meeting ID: 9367487#
Topic: Adding sanitize to Format command