T10 Response to Public Review Comment #1 on BSR INCITS 472 (ADT-2)

Ballard, Curtis C (StorageWorks) curtis.ballard at hp.com
Mon Jul 19 08:30:56 PDT 2010

Formatted message: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r1007190_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</a>

John Lohmeyer, ADI Working Group, Barbara Bennett
Thank you for your careful consideration of my public review comment.  I have
reviewed the response from the working group and the new revision (R9) of the
ADT-2 draft standard.
I accept this response as resolution of my public review comment and request
that Public Review Comment #1 on BSR INCITS 472 be marked as resolved.
Curtis Ballard
Hewlett Packard
StorageWorks Platforms Tape
Fort Collins, CO