keiji_katata at post.pioneer.co.jp keiji_katata at post.pioneer.co.jp
Thu Jan 28 00:06:17 PST 2010

* keiji_katata at post.pioneer.co.jp
*
Hello all,
I apologize the delay of this project.
I posted proposal document on ftp.
 ftp.avc-pioneer.com/Mtfuji_7/Proposal/Jan10/SATA_OZE_1.pdf
After return from hospital, I made the description as small as possible that
thought.
Please send your comment to me or to reflector.
I would like to propose to have a meeting for this item and for new item from
SATA-IO.
I think a meeting room and Webex access may be required at the week of
2/9-2/12.
Could you tell me if you can host for this meeting or you can provide Webex
access.
Best regards,
Keiji Katata
PIONEER CORP.