SAS PHY teleconference 2/25 delayed until 3/4

Alvin Cox alvin.cox at seagate.com
Wed Feb 24 14:00:32 PST 2010

Formatted message: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r1002241_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</a>

Let's postpone until 3/4. IBM has identified numbering issues in the Mini
SAS HD external cable diagrams. I have asked them to post this information
on the reflector so that we can discuss the resolution next week. I have
verified the problem and will try to update drawings for discussion on 3/4.
Toll Free Dial in Number: (877)810-9442
International Access/Caller Paid Dial In Number: (636)651-3190
PARTICIPANT CODE: 3243413
Topic: SAS PHY WG