March T10 reminder

Black_David at emc.com Black_David at emc.com
Mon Feb 8 16:38:08 PST 2010

Formatted message: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r1002086_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</a>

Kevin,
I'm not Crystal, but I know the area well, as I was at another meeting
at the same hotel a couple of weeks ago :-).
The Sainte Claire hotel is in downtown San Jose, a short cab ride (10-15
min, except for rush hours) from the San Jose airport.	Parking in
downtown San Jose runs $15-20/day.  The VTA light rail line goes right
by the front door of the hotel - for the San Jose airport, take the free
#10 VTA bus to/from the Metro/Airport station, but check schedules first
as VTA transit service has been reduced recently.
I'd take a cab or public transit (cab is quick as long as it's not rush
hour).	A rental car is only a good idea if you also need to go to
places that the light rail doesn't serve.
Thanks,
--David