March T10 reminder

Kevin D Butt kdbutt at us.ibm.com
Mon Feb 8 15:42:48 PST 2010

Formatted message: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r1002085_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</a>

Crystal,
I am trying to decide if I should rent a car or take a cab.  Do you have
any recommendations?
Thanks,
Kevin D. Butt
MS 6TYA, 9000 S. Rita Rd., Tucson, AZ 85744
Tel: 520-799-5280
Fax: 520-799-2723 (T/L:321)
Email address: kdbutt at us.ibm.com
http://www-03.ibm.com/servers/storage/
From:
Crystal Black <Crystal.Black at jdsu.com>
To:
"t10 at t10.org" <t10 at t10.org>
Date:
02/08/2010 02:40 PM
Subject:
March T10 reminder
Sent by:
owner-t10 at t10.org
If you?re planning on attending the T10, hosted by JDSU, please remember
to book your rooms now by using the online reservations link:
https://reservations.synxis.com/lbe/rez.aspx?hotel=11365&chain=5175&group=GAS
N18&arrive=03/07/10&depart=03/12/10
or by calling the hotel directly at (408) 295-2000 or toll free (866)
870-0726 and asking for the T10/STA group. More information is located at
http://www.t10.org/ftp/t10/announce/ann-m096.pdf.
Our reservation cut-off date is a week from today so reserve your room
this week!!
Crystal Black
Marketing Programs Manager
JDSU, Test and Measurement