[MtFuji] Posted: Draft Meeting Minutes

Atishay Kumar Atishay.Kumar at microsoft.com
Mon Dec 13 16:06:59 PST 2010

* Atishay Kumar <Atishay.Kumar at Microsoft.com>
*
Hello Katata-san,
I see that meeting notes suggest that ZPODD Drive Firmware Requirements shall
be discussed in Feb. I thought it was going to be discussed in next MtFuji
meeting in Jan. Is my understanding wrong? In my opinion, the modification to
Zero Power ODD section should be reviewed and approved as soon as possible.
I will be happy to help you in all possible ways. I would be happy to suggest
what Microsoft thinks should be covered in the spec.
Thanks,
Atishay