SSC-4: Volume specific MAM attribute proposals (09-366 & 09-367)

Kevin D Butt kdbutt at us.ibm.com
Mon Oct 26 18:30:59 PDT 2009

Formatted message: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r0910263_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</a>

I have uploaded two proposals related to MAM parameters. I hope to be able
to at least discuss these in Las Vegas and get a good feel for the
direction the group will take these.
The first, 09-366r0 is for a Volume Write Juncture which maintains a type
of write pass of a volume.
The second, 09-367r0 is for a Volume Coherency Information which may be
used to maintain coherency of a volume across partitions and mounts.
The Volume Coherency Information attribute uses the Volume Write Juncture
attribute.  The Volume Write Juncture attribute is useful even if the
Volume Coherency Information attribute does not exist.
2009/10/26 15:39:13
Your request to upload a file or files to the T10 site has been accepted.
Your PDF file will be posted at:
Normally, the posting/archiving process takes about 30 minutes.
2009/10/26 19:03:13
Your request to upload a file or files to the T10 site has been accepted.
Your PDF file will be posted at:
Normally, the posting/archiving process takes about 30 minutes.
Thanks,
Kevin D. Butt
MS 6TYA, 9000 S. Rita Rd., Tucson, AZ 85744
Tel: 520-799-5280
Fax: 520-799-2723 (T/L:321)
Email address: kdbutt at us.ibm.com