MMC6rev2e has been uploaded to the t10 website

Eijiro Tazawa(田澤英二郎) eijirou-tazawa at hlds.co.jp
Wed Oct 21 17:31:54 PDT 2009

Attachment #1: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r0910213_minnov05.pdf">minnov05.pdf</a>

Dear Mr. McFerrin,
Thank you for answering, but I am confusing about your comment.
According to the meeting minutes "Minutes, Mt. Fuji November 8 Morning, 2005,
Austin TX," it is likely that layer reporting is ordered by layer type code.
Please refer to the attached minutes, "[Q1] What is the order of listed
Format Layer by RDS command?," on page 2.
It would be appreciated if you could clarify this matter.
Sincerely yours,
Eijiro Tazawa
Hitachi-LG Data Storage, Inc.