MMC6rev2e has been uploaded to the t10 website

Bill McFerrin bmcferrin at dataplay.com
Wed Oct 21 11:14:02 PDT 2009

* "Bill McFerrin" <bmcferrin at dataplay.com>
*
Hi,
I see another problem in 6.22.3.1.8. I may have misunderstood the real
meaning of your comment.
MMC6r2d Table 385 shows the layers being reported according to layer number
(which may be assigned by the drive).
The text above table 386 suggests that layer reporting is ordered by layer
type code.
Ordering by type code provides no value. I prefer to remove ordering by type
code.
Kind Regards,
Bill McFerrin
DPHI