MMC6rev2e has been uploaded to the t10 website

Bill McFerrin bmcferrin at dataplay.com
Tue Oct 20 15:41:49 PDT 2009

* "Bill McFerrin" <bmcferrin at dataplay.com>
*
MMC WG Members:
I have uploaded the revision of MMC6 that addresses many, many comments from
Mtfuji members.
The comments were very detailed and I appreciate the help. Processing the
comments took longer than I expected. In the case of document formatting
comments I made most of the changes. However, some were not done. I am
working now on addressing each comment for the rev 1 version of the comments
resolution document 09-283r0 where I will explain the cases where no change
was made.
For the commenters: Please verify that I have changed the document correctly.
Kind Regards,
Bill McFerrin
DPHI
* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org