Comment on 09-063r5

Penokie, George George.Penokie at lsi.com
Tue Oct 20 14:49:51 PDT 2009

Formatted message: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r0910200_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</a>

Gerry,
The minutes are correct. I recorded a lot of editorial comments during the
meeting but, at the meeting but I didn't request a new version of the
proposal be generated as the changes where ones that I would have made during
incorporation if I would have seen them. But I came to my senses when I
looked at again last week and decided to create a rev 5 that would be exactly
what I would put into SPL so as to not to bury any changes.
So that's why there is a rev 5.
Bye for now,
George Penokie
LSI Corporation