keiji_katata at post.pioneer.co.jp keiji_katata at post.pioneer.co.jp
Wed Oct 14 22:51:15 PDT 2009

* keiji_katata at post.pioneer.co.jp
*
Hello all,
I posted Draft Meeting Minutes on ftp.
 ftp.avc-pioneer.com/Mtfuji_7/Minutes/DraftMin1015.pdf
Today, Fuji group decided that Group starts an activity for Zero Power ODD
effort.
Please refer to the Meeting Minutes.
I would like to propose to establish a sub-working group for drafting an
annex.
Because in the case of plenary meeting, we need 3 weeks before the meeting.
The date of the SWG meeting, it should be after 10/21 (Japan time) to wait
the
examination of Brian's document.
If you have an idea for the SWG meeting, please send to reflector or me.
Best regards,
Keiji Katata
PIONEER CORP.
* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org