Fwd: For Distribution to INCITS/T10: CALL FOR VOLUNTEERS - International Representative - INCITS/T10, SCSI Storage Interfaces - Closes November 12, 2009

John Lohmeyer lohmeyer at t10.org
Tue Oct 13 14:40:19 PDT 2009

Formatted message: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r0910132_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</a>

The term for T10 International Representative is three years. Gary can apply
again. I don't know whether (or not) he plans to do so. If you have any other
questions, please contact me. -- John
>From: "Garner, Jennifer" <jgarner at itic.org>
>To: "Lohmeyer, John" <lohmeyer at t10.org>
>CC: "Robinson, Gary" <g.robinson at computer.org>, "Patrick, Serena"
>	 <spatrick at itic.org>, "Barra, Lynn" <lbarra at itic.org>
>Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 14:17:49 -0600
>Subject: For Distribution to INCITS/T10:  CALL FOR VOLUNTEERS -
> International Representative - INCITS/T10, SCSI Storage Interfaces - Closes
> November 12, 2009
>
>John –
>
>Gary Robinson’s current term as INCITS/T10 (SCSI Storage Interfaces)
International Representative will expire in March 2010.  At your earliest
opportunity, please distribute the attached call for volunteers to serve as
INCITS/T10 International Representative to the members of your committee.

John Lohmeyer		       Email: lohmeyer at t10.org
LSI Corp.		       Voice: +1-719-533-7560
4420 ArrowsWest Dr.		Cell: +1-719-338-1642
Colo Spgs, CO 80907