SPC-4, SBC-3 Relationship between power conditions and background tasks, 09-357r1

Mark Evans Mark.Evans at wdc.com
Fri Oct 9 14:00:23 PDT 2009

Formatted message: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r0910091_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</a>

Hello all,
I have uploaded to the T10 website a revision of my proposal based on the
summary of the relationships between power conditions and background tasks
that I originally constructed following the discussion after the SAS
Protocol working group at the T10 meeting in September (09-357r1).  I had
hoped to begin work on making proposed changes to text in the relevant
documents.  However, I see that just the summary is so involved, that I
think we need one more face-to-face meeting to discuss and agree upon the
summary before I consider any text modifications.
Please feel free to call or send an email to me with any comments or
questions that you have about this stuff.
Regards,
Mark Evans
Western Digital Corporation
5863 Rue Ferrari