Log page consistency

Kevin D Butt kdbutt at us.ibm.com
Wed Oct 7 08:39:21 PDT 2009

Formatted message: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r0910072_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</a>
Attachment #1: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r0910072_nameless-4068-5.gif">nameless-4068-5.gif</a>
Attachment #2: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r0910072_nameless-4068-6.gif">nameless-4068-6.gif</a>
Attachment #3: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r0910072_nameless-4068-7.gif">nameless-4068-7.gif</a>
Attachment #4: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r0910072_nameless-4068-8.gif">nameless-4068-8.gif</a>
Attachment #5: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r0910072_nameless-4068-9.gif">nameless-4068-9.gif</a>
Attachment #6: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r0910072_nameless-4068-10.gif">nameless-4068-10.gif</a>
Attachment #7: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r0910072_nameless-4068-11.gif">nameless-4068-11.gif</a>
Attachment #8: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r0910072_nameless-4068-12.gif">nameless-4068-12.gif</a>
Attachment #9: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r0910072_nameless-4068-13.gif">nameless-4068-13.gif</a>

I am not comfortable adding a list of which commands to which the counters
apply.	For one, probably the least important reason, a list of commands
if desired would belong in the command set standards.
Kevin D. Butt
MS 6TYA, 9000 S. Rita Rd., Tucson, AZ 85744
Tel: 520-799-5280
Fax: 520-799-2723 (T/L:321)
Email address: kdbutt at us.ibm.com
http://www-03.ibm.com/servers/storage/