Log page consistency

Kevin D Butt kdbutt at us.ibm.com
Tue Oct 6 15:55:58 PDT 2009

Formatted message: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r0910065_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</a>

Ralph,
I would prefer to interpret the goal of "describe all log pages
consistently" to mean that the descriptions are in the same format and
uses the same terminology's, etc.  For 7.2.5 I would say the description
of each parameter should be consistent with how parameters are described.
However, I would be happy to still have it apply to the four separate page
codes all in the same subclause.
Thanks,
Kevin D. Butt
MS 6TYA, 9000 S. Rita Rd., Tucson, AZ 85744
Tel: 520-799-5280
Fax: 520-799-2723 (T/L:321)
Email address: kdbutt at us.ibm.com
http://www-03.ibm.com/servers/storage/