Read Buffer mode 03h

Ralph Weber roweber at IEEE.org
Fri Oct 2 11:21:06 PDT 2009

Formatted message: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r0910023_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</a>

Robert,
The cited text was removed in SPC-4 r12 in response to
the following proposal:
I suspect that the authors of that proposal felt that the
needed information was covered in the new 5.11.2 (Retrieving
error history with the READ BUFFER command) subclause which
has been promoted to 5.12.2 in SPC-4 r22:
http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=f&f=spc4r22.pdf
All the best,
.Ralph