SSC-4: Programmable Early Warning question

Kevin D Butt kdbutt at us.ibm.com
Fri Oct 2 09:12:57 PDT 2009

Formatted message: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r0910021_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</a>

How about adding this sentence?
 If the PEWS field is set to a value larger than supported, the device
server shall round the value to its maximum supported value and shall
return CHECK CONDITION status, with the sense key set to RECOVERED ERROR,
and the additional sense code set to ROUNDED PARAMETER.
Thanks,
Kevin D. Butt
MS 6TYA, 9000 S. Rita Rd., Tucson, AZ 85744
Tel: 520-799-5280
Fax: 520-799-2723 (T/L:321)
Email address: kdbutt at us.ibm.com
http://www-03.ibm.com/servers/storage/