SSC-4: Append-only mode proposal has been updated (09-356r2)

Kevin D Butt kdbutt at us.ibm.com
Thu Oct 1 20:30:56 PDT 2009

Formatted message: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r0910015_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</a>

I have updated the append-only proposal  with some feedback from Paul
Suhler and internal reviewers.
2009/10/01 20:32:17
Your request to upload a file or files to the T10 site has been accepted.
Your PDF file will be posted at:
Normally, the posting/archiving process takes about 30 minutes.
Thanks,
Kevin D. Butt
MS 6TYA, 9000 S. Rita Rd., Tucson, AZ 85744
Tel: 520-799-5280
Fax: 520-799-2723 (T/L:321)
Email address: kdbutt at us.ibm.com
http://www-03.ibm.com/servers/storage/
SSC-4: Append-only mode proposal has been uploaded
Tapeheads,
I have uploaded a proposal related to protecting data.	I would appreciate
any feedback you might have and will attempt to make any suggested changes
prior to Nov meeting.
2009/09/30 17:36:14
Email address: kdbutt at us.ibm.com
http://www-03.ibm.com/servers/storage/