SSC-4: Append-only mode (09-356) has been updated

Kevin D Butt kdbutt at us.ibm.com
Fri Nov 13 15:04:45 PST 2009

Formatted message: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r0911130_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</a>

Tapeheads,
I have updated the append-only proposal.  I added a model section to help
describe the different write modes (i.e., legacy and append-only).  I
would appreciate any feedback so I can incorporate it and have a version
ready in January that all can feel good about.
2009/11/12 12:51:14
Your request to upload a file or files to the T10 site has been accepted.
Your PDF file will be posted at:
Normally, the posting/archiving process takes about 30 minutes.
Thanks,
Kevin D. Butt
MS 6TYA, 9000 S. Rita Rd., Tucson, AZ 85744
Tel: 520-799-5280
Fax: 520-799-2723 (T/L:321)
Email address: kdbutt at us.ibm.com