Single SFF-8088 to 4 SFF-8088 cable - am I out of luck

Tim Jones tjmac at tolisgroup.com
Mon Nov 9 12:29:55 PST 2009

* Tim Jones <tjmac at tolisgroup.com>
*
T10 Members -
This is a bit off-topic, but we are looking for the best solution for
providing interconnect between a single x4 SFF-8088 host adapter and
2 or 4 single channel targets that also use SFF-8088 ports.  Does
anyone have a pointer to a commercial supplier of a 1 SFF-8088 to 4
SFF-8088 cable?
I know that HP has a part number in their system for such a creation,
but I can't source it through any of the normal disti channels.
Any leads appreciated.
Tim
* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org