What is "registry" in Key Exchange payload?

Black_David at emc.com Black_David at emc.com
Fri May 29 20:14:27 PDT 2009

Formatted message: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r0905292_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</a>

Kevin,
You're looking for Table 448 in 7.6.3.6.5  (I have SPC-4r20, with
luck this didn't get renumbered in the 20a version).  The header info
is already specified in Table 423 in 7.6.3.5.3, so a second header is
not used.  Instead, go to either RFC 3526 or RFC 4753 from Table 448
in order to figure out how to represent the DH group value.
Thanks,
--David