SAT-2 r7 posted

Mark Overby MOverby at nvidia.com
Mon May 4 20:30:30 PDT 2009

Formatted message: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r0905040_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</a>

To try and speed this along, I'm posting r7.
This incorporates all accepted letter ballot comments on the beginning of the
document through the end of clause 5 (excluding comments to Figures 8, 9, and
10 due to visio issues). I would appreciate if you could review you accepted
comments to make sure that they have been incorporated correctly so far.
Document 09-184r0 contains both a PDF and FDF with comment resolution
incorporation. Comments that have been incorporated are marked with the
status "completed" (you can sort on that status).
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to ask.
I appreciate the patience in getting this out.
I expect the next rev to be done towards the end of the week with more of the
comments incorporated. Revisions will step by minor revision as we go along
until I get to the final incorporation. At that point, I will incorporate the
T10 member list and remove the revision history for forwarding and make that
a new major revision number.
------
contain
confidential information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution
is prohibited.	If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by